The chilli chicken is chinese recipe, Chilli Chicken is one of the most popular indian-Chinese styled chicken . Boneless chicken pieces are marinated in a mix of soya sauce, chilli sauce along with pepper and cornfloor, small pieces are then deep fried to be seasoned with the sauces again. This delicious chicken recipe is very popular in the chinese restaurants but with this easy recipe you can make it at the comfort of your home according to your own taste.
Ingredients Of Boneless Chilli Chicken
- 350 Gram Boneless Chicken
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 Cup Cornflour
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Paste
- 1/2 tsp Ginger Paste
- 1 Tbsp Salt
- To deep fry Oil
- 2 Cups Onions, sliced
- 2 tsp Green Chillies, sliced
- 1 Tbsp Soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp Vinegar
- To garnish Green Chillies
How to Make Boneless Chilli Chicken
- 1.Mix together the chicken, egg, cornflour, ginger and garlic paste, 2 tsp salt, and enough water so that the chicken pieces are coated with the batter. Leave this for about 30 minutes.
- 2.Heat oil in a wok or a pan and deep-fry the chicken pieces over high heat to begin with and then lower the flame. Fry until the chicken is cooked through. Drain on absorbent paper.
- 3.Heat 2 Tbsp of oil in a wok, add onions and stir-fry over high heat until they are translucent.
- 4.Add the green chillies and saute for a minute.
- 5.Add salt, soy sauce, vinegar, and the deep-fried chicken, and toss well.
- 6.Serve hot, garnished with the green chillies.